Due to the Covid 19 Virus outbreak our scheduled events have been rescheduled or put on hold. Please check back often as things begin to come back to normal.
Changed Nov. 15th, 2020 Annual Chapter Business Meeting.
The MCL meeting has been cancelled and replace one week later with a virtual meeting on WebEX at 1:00 pm. Emails have gone out to all chapter members advising them of the change. An email went out to all chapter members with instructions on how to join the WebEX meeting.
The agenda for the meeting:
Call To Order:
Reading and approval of minutes:
Officers reports: Chairman, Judging Chairman, Treasure, Secretary, Membership Manager, Newsletter Editor.
February Judging School Chapter
Meet Road Tour
2022 Indiana / Auburn Regional
Election of Officers:
Motion to Adjourn:
Officers up for election are President, Vice President, Secretary (newsletter editor) Judging Chairman and Treasurer. If you are interested in running for one of those offices please notify Tim Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelled: Indiana one day Road Tour: August 2, 2020
Cancelled: Rescheduled for October 2-3, 2020.
Cancelled: May 1-2, 2020 Judging Meet
February 8th, Judging School at Ray Skillman Classic Cars.
We will be holding the Judging School at Skillman Classic Cars, in Greenwood, IN.
Ray has a fabulous facility with a tremendous collection of classic cars, race cars, neon signs, motor cycles and a full-size carousel that has recently been completely restored.
His collection also includes quite a few Corvettes from 1954 to the 2000’s. We plan on picking out a couple we can put on lifts for the Judging School.
We will begin at 11:00 a.m. Lunch will be served about noon. Judging School will follow lunch. There will be plenty of time before lunch and after the Judging School to look over the beautiful collection Ray Skillman has on display.
The $10 registration fee will be donated to Ray Skillman’s favorite charity in appreciation for hosting this event.
Ray’s Classic Car Collection is just behind his Ford dealership at:1280 Apryl Dr., Greenwood, IN 46143.
See Map for details: https://goo.gl/maps/BAZ24AG8oTTLG67X6
Park in the fenced area north of the building if possible.
December 7th, Indiana Chapter Christmas Party.
Chapter Christmas Party. We will meet at Oaken Barrel Brewing Company. Located 50 Airport Pkwy L. Greenwood IN. Airport Pkwy L. is located off E.Main St. west of I-65. Festivities will commence at 11:30 A.M.
Nov. 2nd, 2019 Annual Chapter Business Meeting.
MCL Cafeteria just off 86th Street at Allisonville Rd., at 11:00 am. for our annual business meeting. Following the business meeting about noon we will enjoy lunch on your own. The business meeting and election of 2020 officers should only take about an hour. Map to MCL
Oct. 5th, 2019 Chapter Picnic.
Pitch in lunch at Mounds State Park, 4306 Mounds Rd, Anderson, IN 46017, Locust Grove Shelter. Meat and drinks provided by the chapter. Bring a covered dish to share. Meet at 11:30, lunch at 12:00. Good food and good friends and Corvettes. We hope for a beautiful fall day.
September 28, 2019 Concours Judging School
Indiana Chapter will host a Concours judging school September 28. Location of the event: Larry Gerig’s Museum in Roanoke IN.
Address for GPS, “S. 600 E., Roanoke, IN 46783”.
Lunch will be served. Doors open at 10:30, tour Larry’s excellent collection of cars. After lunch we will present a Councors judging school.
Location: From I-69,exit 302 onto US-24 (SW of Fort Wayne), continue southwest on US 24 to S.R.114. Go west 1-1/2 miles. Turn right on 600 E. Museum is on right. Look for NCRS sign
Sept. 7-8, 2019 Chapter Road Tour
We will be touring Western Indiana beginning Saturday Morning and ending early afternoon on Sunday. Details still to come but put the dates on your calendar now. We always have a great time on our road tours and promise you we will visit some places you have never visited before.
August 10, 2019 Chapter Mini Meet
This event will take place at the home of Jamie and John Heisler at 1755 Lane 150, Hamilton Lake, Indiana on August 10. We will have three cars for judging with judging commencing at 9am. We will have 1963 Concours Corvette,1957 Roadster and one other. Breakfast will be provided. A judging school will follow awards then a pontoon cruise of the lake with a late lunch or early diner at the Historic Cold Springs Resort. Hamilton Lake is located about 15 miles south of Angola IN on US427/ST.Rd 1
Area Hotels : Auburn , Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, : Angola Area, Holiday Inn Express, Wingate by Wyndham
June 7-8, 2019 Chapter Judging Meet
The Boone County 4-H Fair Grounds in Lebanon, 1300 100 S, Lebanon, IN 46052, will be the location. We have reserved 15 rooms at the Hampton Inn, Anson, located in Whitestown for $129 plus tax.
6005 S. Main Street
Whitestown, IN 46075
February 9, 2019 Judging School
We again held this school at Ray Skillman Classic Cars, Greenwood, IN.
We held a Judging School with three of Ray’s Corvettes with lifts available to have a thorough inspection from top to bottom. After the Judging School there was be plenty of time to wonder through Ray’s outstanding collection.
If you made this event last year you will found more cars, more race cars and more neon signs than last year. The beautiful Carousel is now complete.
We thank Ray Skillman and Skillman Auto Group for hosting this great event.
- December 1st, Indiana Chapter Christmas Party.
- Chapter Christmas Party. Location Fireside Brewhouse, 997 E County Line Rd, Greenwood, IN 46143. SW Corner County Line and Emerson Ave. About 1/2 mile west of I-65 Exit 101. Begins about 1:00 pm. Family room located off of the bar.
- November 10th, Special Judging School hosted by Heart of Ohio, Indiana and Michigan Chapters
- Located at Pro Team in Napoleon, OH. Thanks to Terry Michaelis for providing the location.
1410 Scott St, Napoleon, OH 43545
Guest presenters will be
Kent Bowser from Delco Shocks
Larry Galloway, Quality Control at St. Louis and Ionia, MI.
John Perrette, Muncie 4 Speed Transmissions
- If you have been to one of these programs before you know how informative they are.
Judging School will begin at 10:00 A.M. Doors open 9:00 A.M.
Lunch will be included. $20.00 for Members and $25.00 for Guests.
Online Registration open until November 5th.
- November 3rd, Indiana Chapter Annual Business Meeting
- We will meet at the MCL Cafeteria, just off 86th Street at Allisonville Rd., at 11:00 am. for our annual business meeting. Following the business meeting about noon we will enjoy lunch on your own. The business meeting and election of 2019 officers should only take about an hour. Map to MCL
- We will be electing chapter officers for 2019. If you are interested in running for one of the offices you can let us know ahead of time by sending an email to Tim Hull Indiana Chapter Secretary. Nominations will also be accepted at the meeting. Nominee must be present or send written notice of acceptance.
- Offices available include Chapter Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary/Newsletter Editor, Treasurer, Judging Chairman, Membership Manager and Website Administrator.
- After the business meeting we will have a road tour to New Castle, IN to visit Dick Foster’s collection. Dick has an amazing collection with a variety of very collectible cars including several Corvettes.
- October 6th, Indiana Chapter Picnic
- Woodland shelter house in Mounds State Park, just outside Anderson, IN. We had a decent turn out and great weather. Nice breeze through the shelter house. Sunny and warm until we broke up. Few small showers on the way home.
- September 8-9, Indiana Chapter Road Tour
- Cancelled due to heavy rains.
- August 4th – Indiana Chapter Mini Meet.
- Jamie and John Heisler’s home on Hamilton Lake
1755 Lane 150, Hamilton Lake IN
Limited to 3 cars preparing for upcoming Regionals.
We will need Judges.
- June 21-23rd, Bloomington Gold, Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- We will see a lot of members there.
- April 27-28, 2018 Chapter Judging Meet.
- We held this Judging Meet at Larry Gerig’s new museum, off of HWY 114, on S. County Road 600 E. Roanoke, IN 46783.
February 24, 2018 Judging School
We held this Judging School at Ray Skillman Classic Cars, 1280 US 31, Greenwood, IN.
Lunch was served starting at 11:30 am. Judging School about 12:30 pm. Following the Judging School there was plenty of time to wonder through Ray’s outstanding collection.